I love cooking Mexican food because the dishes are ‘interactive’! Kids wrap their own tortillas and stuff their own taco shells, and it’s so easy!
Mexican Corn Dip (here)
- I used frozen corn and it tastes just as good!
Lime Slaw (here)
- Buy your avocados a few days before you cook this dish!
- I add a dash of sesame oil!
Pork Carnitas (here)
- This is really easy as you just need to rub the herbs over the pork and leave it in the oven.
- You do need to check the pork periodically so the juice in the pan doesn’t dry up
- Make sure you COVER the pork with tin foil!